Wednesday 26 July 2006

"I am joined with the landed classes"

"Always live within your income, even if you have to borrow money to do so" - Josh Billings

I've just bought a flat!



The last week has been something of a whirlwind, with frantic solicitor- and mortgage-related meetings and phone calls. I've hardly done any of the pile of work I have to do due to sheer excitement, but the worst is over now. I get my keys on the 29th of September. I'll be having a huuuuuuge party and you are all invited!



N


3 comments:

  1. I'll be there!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should just mention that the party won't actually be on the 29th - I'll need some time to get some furniture and do some painting... but watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, now that you have the keys and got a fresh coat of paint on the walls (ably assisted by your skilled assistant;-) ) how does it feel now you are officially one of the landed classes?

    ReplyDelete